Enhance & retain a solid rental return
- A well-presented garden with regular maintenance will attract the right tenants who respect your property.
- Regular garden maintenance will keep your tenants happy, and happy tenants means long term tenants who’ll pay their rent on time.
Protect the investment
- Any safety issues or potential damage to your property from roots, diseased plants or overgrown trees for example are identified early and your Property Manager alerted.
- Dealing with potential issues are often critical and our expert team at Spruce Landscaping can provide you with cost effective solutions to deal with them promptly.
Meet your legal obligations
- The Victorian Tenancy Act states that as a landlord you have a responsibility to ‘ensure that the premises is maintained in good order’.
Starting from only
$150 per visit.
Claim and pay less tax.
Select from weekly, monthly or one off visits.
Who we are
As a Property Manager, we know your landlord’s and tenant’s satisfaction is paramount.
At Spruce Landscaping, we understand the property management industry and how to represent your brand professionally when liaising with your tenants and landlords. We know how to help make your internal business process smoother and enhance your service to your clients.
Our focus is on quality and professionalism right from the first contact. Good liaison, attention to detail, high standards and respect for the property are all hallmarks of our work.
We’re not your typical tradies, we are:
- Skilled and knowledgeable trades professionals that deliver high quality work with attention to detail
- Uniformed and presentable with trustworthy staff
- Friendly and approachable
We enhance the reputation of your business by:
- Giving your tenant a courtesy confirmation call/text the day before to confirm our appointment.
- Sending you a work completion confirmation after we’ve done each job with notes, recommendations and photos if applicable.
- Alerting you to any potential issues before any problems arise
- Delivering affordable garden makeovers that aim to increase the value of the asset and enhance curb appeal to help to increase rental return.
We would love to be considered for your next garden maintenance or landscaping job and added to your creditor or supplier database.