Ready to live the dream and enjoy the great outdoors at its finest – from the comfort of your own home? A stunning decking is the answer you’ve been looking for. Spruce Landscaping are experts in all types of decking to turn your yard into a private getaway to soak up the rays and entertain like a pro year-round.
Pergolas, backyard decking and pool decking are all valuable and enjoyable additions to any property. As well as wowing your guests, they also extend floor space, connect your indoor and outdoor lives beautifully, and even boost the value of your pride and joy consistently over time.
Modern decking comes in a wide range of exciting and elegant styles, so there’s one to suit every home. If you have an idea in mind already our expert landscapers can make it a reality. Or, if you’d love some inspiration to take your yard to the next level, say the word and we’ll weave our magic and work with you to create an outdoor area you’ll never want to leave.
If you want to enjoying those warm, balmy Australian sunsets on your own decking far into the future, it pays to choose a landscaper you can trust. We haven’t built a huge portfolio over the past 13 years for nothing. Our decking knowledge & experience can be seen in all of our projects, and we only use the best quality Australian-made materials for a strong and durable finish. For decking, look no further than your team at Spruce Landscaping.
Spruce Landscaping are experts in:
- Treated pine decking – Treated pine is wonderfully flexible and great for the environment. Our wood specialist here at Spruce can work with you to plan and build the timber deck you’ve always dreamed of.
- Hardwood decking – backyard, front porch or feature area, we can bring the best out of your project.
- Composite decking – Natural beauty with an elegant grain finish. For a low maintenance deck solution, Spruce can install a composite deck for you’ll love.
- Pool decking – Turn your yard into a poolside paradise with Spruce. We can help plan, design and build a beautiful pool deck (and even take care of the permits, too).
- Modular decking – need to keep costs down? We can supply and install a range of modular solutions for a great finish without the heavy price tag.
Victorian Building Regulations – Decking
Council permits are sometimes needed to build a new deck in your home. Spruce Landscaping can help you meet these regulations for a smooth decking project that looks great as well as adhering to Victorian building regulations.
Here are a few things to keep in mind (Victorian Building Regulations, 2006):
- You do not need a building permit if the deck is free standing and no more than 10 square metres in area, with a maximum height of 0.8m.
- You may need a building permit if the deck is free standing and more than 10 square metres in area, or if it is attached to the house and above ground level.
To learn more about decking at your home and building permits in Victoria, contact us today – we’re always happy to help!
Why Choose Spruce for Decking?
- We are a 100% Australian owned family business. We pride ourselves on warm, personalised service and extended business hours so our clients always feel the love. At Spruce, our clients are our friends – and we’re always here to help.
- Quality workmanship is our speciality. Our highly qualified landscapers and tradesmen have the best knowledge & experience around, and it shows in every project we touch – including yours.
- We have been creating amazing decks for our customers, just like you, for over 13 years. Spruce is a brand you can always trust to deliver not just on quality and service, but on price as well.
- Our large portfolio of commercial and residential clients speaks for itself. We’re relied upon by some of Melbourne’s largest property owners to deliver top-quality services, on budget, and on time. Put your decking and landscaping in good hands with Spruce.