Spruce Landscaping - COVID-19 Practices and Procedures
We are taking measures to ensure that we are able to safely service your needs during this period of disruption.
We can reassure you of the following:
- None of our Landscaping team have been overseas in the last 3 months.
- None of our Landscaping team have shown symptoms of the Corona Virus.
- None of our Landscaping team members have been in close contact with someone who has shown symptoms of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
We have been proactive in protecting our workers and customers by taking the following measures:
- Training our staff on symptoms of COVID-19
- Training our staff on social distancing in the workplace and at our customer’s properties
- Issuing all our team members hand sanitizer and soaps
- Training our team on procedures to clean work areas, equipment and vehicles before and after jobs.
- When booking jobs we will ask if you or anyone at the property may be in a high-risk category
- We will deliver our service with a smile, but abstain from handshakes for everyone’s protection
- We can discuss quotes with you onsite via phone if preferred
- Where possible, we will abstain from accessing gardens via inside preferring external access
We are ready to take your bookings. If you’re working from home and have a list of Landscaping or garden maintenance jobs that need attending, please give us a call.
Thank you for your support during this time.